Permanent Employment Opportunities
Please see the main Jobs page for current permanent employment opportunities.
You must have the free Adobe Reader program to view these PDF documents.
I-9/Work Permit Requirements
If you are selected for employment you will be required to furnish documents that establish your identity and eligibility to work in the United States, in compliance with the Immigration and Reform Act of 1986. Some of the documents that may be used to establish identity or eligibility include:
- U.S. Passport.
- Driver's license or ID card issued by a state.
- School ID card with photograph.
- U.S. Social Security card.
- Original or certified copy of a birth certificate.
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship.