DEL MAR, CA — Surfside Race Place, one of the nation’s largest and most luxurious off-track betting facilities, will also be full of daily Bingo action beginning Monday, April 4. Anticipated is a full house of Bingo players winning big, using all the latest state-of-the-art Bingo equipment.
Bingo fans can look forward to:
• Large Bingo game prizes daily.
• The Bingo Diamond Club, free to join, gives exclusive special offers and rewards, plus free parking.
• Games seven nights a week, beginning at 7 p.m.
• Three matinee sessions: Fridays at 11 a.m.; and Saturdays and Sundays at 1 p.m. Doors open two hours earlier for all sessions, with three hours of playtime each session.
• Double Action, Hold tickets and Flash — all very popular features among serious Bingo players.
• Delicious food, beverages and cocktails.
Separate smoking and non-smoking seating.
• Several patios with video monitors where fans can enjoy Del Mar's outstanding weather.
• Supporting local charities as they play.
Fans can get ready by signing up for the Bingo Diamond Club card and the Bingo email interest list by going to www.BingoFunDelMar.com. On the website, they will find information on how to play, popular Bingo patterns, hours, location and directions, the food menu, and more.
Surfside Race Place is located on the Del Mar Fairgrounds, 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Del Mar, California. It offers off-track wagering from September through July (closed during the live Del Mar race meet). Surfside features live racing from tracks across the country. Surfside’s features include a smoke-free environment, fine dining in the luxurious Saddle Club, more than 1,000 TVs, a Las Vegas-style race-book Theater, and patios with video monitors where Del Mar’s outstanding
weather can be enjoyed. The immaculate 90,000-square-foot facility is designed to provide the ultimate satellite wagering enjoyment. For more information, visit www.surfsideraceplace.com or call 858-755-1167.