Sampling and Short-Term Stay at the 2013 San Diego County Fair:
The San Diego County Fair is the fourth largest Fair in North America, the largest County Fair in the County and the largest Fair in California! It is the largest and oldest annual event in San Diego. Dates for the 2013 Fair are June 8 through July 4 (closed first three Mondays, 6/10, 6/17, 6/24).
Attendance for the 2012 San Diego County Fair set a record for the fourth year in a row: 1,517,508 people! This was an average of over 63,000 people per day!
No other San Diego County event comes close to matching the attendance of the fair in a three-week period.
With a broad cross section of the population, no other event can deliver San Diego like the San Diego County Fair.
Standard sampling package includes:
Prices are as follows:
- 10ft. x 10ft. booth space
- Tables & chairs
- Canopy & sidewalls (if needed)
- Opportunity to provide two 3ft. x 8ft. banners.
- All credentials for staff (admission & parking)
- Weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), $2,500 per day
- Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), $10,500
- All four weekends of the Fair, $35,000
Minimum of either three weekend days or four weekdays.
Here's why sampling works [PDF]
For more information, contact:
«Back to Sponsorships