Mobile Marketing at the
San Diego County Fair
The San Diego County Fair is the fourth largest Fair in North America, the largest County Fair in the County and the largest Fair in California! It is the largest and oldest annual event in San Diego. Dates for the 2013 Fair are June 8 through July 4 (closed first three Mondays, 6/10, 6/17, 6/24).
Attendance for the 2012 San Diego County Fair reached an all-time best record 1,517,508 people! This was an average of over 63,000 people per day!
Standard mobile vehicle sampling includes:
- Space for a self-contained vehicle.
- Public address announcements each day on site.
- Inclusion in the Day Sheets (5,000 printed each day and distributed
at each of the three gates).
- All credentials for staff (admission & parking).
Prices are as follows:
- Weekday (Tue.-Thurs.): $4,000 per day.
- Weekend (Fri., Sat., Sun.): $15,000.
- All 24 days of the Fair: $65,000.
For more information, contact:
«Back to Sponsorships