Mobile Marketing & Large Footprint Tours at the San Diego County Fair
The San Diego County Fair is the 5th largest Fair in North America, the largest County Fair in the U.S.!
It is the largest Fair in California and oldest annual event in San Diego. Dates for the 2016 Fair are June 3 through July 4 (closed Mondays and the first two Tuesdays).
Attendance for the 2015 San Diego County Fair reached a second highest attendance record of 1,503,538 people! This was an average of over 60,000 people per day!
With a broad cross section of the population, no other event can deliver San Diego like the San Diego County Fair.
Standard mobile vehicle sampling includes:
- Space for a vehicle or display
- Public address announcements each day
- Inclusion on the Fair's website
- Credentials for staff
- Weekday (Tues - Thurs): $4,000/day
- Weekend (Fri - Sun): $15,000
- Entire Fair (25 days): $65,000
For more information, contact:
«Back to Sponsorships